Innovation at Evonik
R&D Press Conferences
Press releases and photos from our R&D Press Conference on June 21, 2016
Evonik increases the value of its innovation pipeline by half a billion euros
Evonik Industries is strengthening its innovative power. Last year, the specialty chemicals company increased the value of its innovation pipeline by half a billion euros.
Biodegradable composites: a significant advance in medical implant technology
Evonik is conducting research on new composite materials for the fixation of fractured bones.
Sustainability in aquaculture: Evonik turns salmon, shrimp, and more into vegetarians
Evonik scientists’ long-term intention is to turn salmon, shrimp, and other marine animals into vegetarians.
Evonik commercializes biosurfactants
Evonik is the first company able to use biotech methods to produce surfactants on an industrial scale.
- Why a growing world needs innovation. (Klaus Engel)
- How we strengthen our innovative power. (Ulrich Küsthardt)
- Why we can improve the life of millions of people. (Reiner Beste)
- How we make implants disappear after operations. (Andreas Karau)
- How we turn salmon, shrimp, and other marine animals into vegetarians. (Christoph Kobler)
- How nature inspires us to make cleaning and care more sustainable. (Hans Henning Wenk)
"Inspired by nature: Biosurfactants"Download
Selection of press photos in printable quality.